Friday, September 11, 2009

Brenda Guerra

I'm pursuing a career in middle school teaching. I've always been interested in teaching ever since I could remember. I was a Cross Age Tutor in the 6Th grade, Teacher Assistant for my little brother's kindergarten teacher, in high school I worked at an elementary school as an after school tutor, and last but not least I worked at a day care center with 3 year old toddlers right after I graduated.

I'm also married with two kids, Luis and Aneesa Guerra. I got married young. Now that my children are old enough to talk and kinda think for themselves I feel comfortable enough to have a babysitter, their dad. LOL Ive always thought that kids need you the most when there toddlers. Now I need to finish school and start working to feel complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment